We operate and own www.codesignmv.com.
Hereby we inform you about our views and policies concerning the collection, use and disclosure of data we receive from users of our website.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to www.codesignmv.com using your personal data as follows:
This website collects some personal data from its users. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When using our website, you may be asked to provide us with personal information that can be used to identify you. This personal information may include cookies, usage data, password.
– to make sure the content on our website is displayed in the most effective way for you and your computer
– to provide you with information, products or services that may be of interest to you
– to interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
– to monitor and manage our website infrastructure
– to display content from external platforms
– to display commercial affiliation (e.g. ads)
– to send the newsletter of the website
– to respond to inquiries made by you (the user) or provide information explicitly required by you (the user)
– to carry out the management, administration and provision of services contracted by you (the user).
Like on other pages, we collect information that your browser sends us when you visit our website.
Log information can include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages you visit on our website, the date and the time spent on our pages and other statistics.
We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these data.
Cookies are sent to your browser from our website and stored on your device.
– Strictly necessary cookies
– Analytics cookies
– Security cookies
– Social media cookies
– Targeting / advertising cookies
You can find all the necessary information on how to manage cookies on your browser’s website.
Messages on our website may contain embedded content (e.g. links). This embedded content behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website..
This website uses Google Analytics to track our website’s traffic. The collected data is processed in a way that visitors can not be identified.
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
Our website is scanned regularly using Malware Scanning for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
You can contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VAT no: NL003596222B65